Bagless vacuum cleaners are becoming more and more popular and have gained a great base of fans. However, many customers still face the question: Should I buy a vacuum cleaner with or without a bag of dust? To answer this question, you should take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of the bagless vacuum cleaner, which we would like to show you in our Best Bagless Canister Vacuum report.
10 Best Bagless Canister Vacuum
- Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning. Plus, no more bags to buy or change ever
- Multi surface cleaning: Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power Rating : 9 amps
- DIRT cup filters and Post Motor filter help capture more Fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
- Weighs less than eight pounds. Easy to maneuver with the integrated carrying handle
- Innovative Multi-Surface vacuum: Deep clean with the whirlwind canister vacuum. This vacuum features an integrated airflow control on the handle that can be easily switched at your fingertips. It includes three settings: carpet, upholstery & hard floors
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver: vacuum anywhere around your home with ease with this lightweight vacuum. The Eureka whirlwind vacuum cleaner weighs less than 8 pounds and can easily maneuver under and around furniture and stairs thanks to its swivel steering and telescoping metal Wand
- 3L dust container, no maintenance costs: No bags or filters required. The whirlwind has a Bagless design and uses washable filters. Rinse the filters as needed and you're ready to go
- 2-In-1 integrated crevice tool: The Eureka whirlwind canister vacuum features a crevice tool integrated into the hose handle so it's at your fingertips whenever you need and will never get lost. Easily disconnect the handle from the hose and then you can switch between a crevice tool and a dusting brush
- Easy-to-use: spend more time cleaning and less time struggling with your vacuum cleaner. The Eureka whirlwind has automatic cord Rewind, saving your valuable time. The whirlwind has a one-button release for easy dust cup emptying
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology for excellent suction for longer. Power Cord Length: 18 feet , Hose Length - 7 inches
- Hard floor Turbine foot is tough on dirt, gentle on your floors. Power Rating: 9.2 amps. Cleaning Path Width : 11 Inch
- Multi-surface foot for excellent pickup on Area rugs and carpeted floors in your home
- The easy empty dirt tank opens from the bottom for no-mess disposal. Brush System: Rotating Clear Window
- Compact and lightweight design for easy carrying and storage. Dirt Cup Capacity : 67.6 fluid Ounce
- BAGLESS CANISTER VACUUM: Designed to clean all floors within your home, den, kitchen, car or garage quickly and efficiently with an easy-to-empty filterless transparent canister
- PET POWERMATE: Motorized attachment lifts stubborn pet hair, dander and dirt quickly from surfaces. Unique design eliminates hair from tangling around the brush
- HEPA FILTER SYSTEM: Enhanced HEPA filter system traps 99. 97% of debris, trapping dander and dust inside the vacuum reducing allergy-induced pollutants in the room
- TELESCOPING WAND: Adjustable wand lengthens to extended reach of 9'. Detachable handle is perfect for thoroughly cleaning furniture, car interior, and tight spaces
- 2 ON BOARD ACCESSORIES: Dusting brush, and crevice tool for convenient cleaning transitions
- IMPRESSIVE SUCTION - You do not have to go over a single spot many times to clean it. The Ovente Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner can suck all the dust from hardwood floors, dust mites from rugs, and tiny contaminants in one single sweep! Plus, it is small and lightweight, making it easy to haul around the house while you clean.
- HEPA FILTRATION SYSTEM - This 1400W vacuum is not only light and portable, it is equipped with the gold standard HEPA filter too! It effectively sucks 99. 7% dust mites and allergens up to 0. 3 micrometers in size, traps them inside the filter, and ensures that these contaminants won't be released back in the atmosphere. Also, the dust compartment is translucent so you can easily see when the dust container & filters are full. Just empty the container and clean the filter to use the vacuum
- COMES WITH NUMEROUS ATTACHMENTS - The unit comes with different attachments-a floor nozzle with two settings, a crevice & bristle brush, a furniture nozzle, a pet/sofa brush, and a multi-angle brush-that makes cleaning almost every part of your house easy and possible, from hardwood floors and tiles, furniture and curtains, to hard-to-reach ceilings and furniture tops.
- ENERGY SAVING SPEED CONTROL: Have more control on how you vacuum works! Simply choose the level of suction and regulate how much power you use. You can use the minimum suction setting for collecting dust without disturbing the environment and the maximum suction setting for heavier cleaning work.
- LIMITED 1-YEAR - All Ovente products have a one (1) year period from the date of purchase from an authorized retailer. This only covers defects in workmanship and materials. Please note that you have to provide proof of purchase to request for repair or replacement.
- FAST & EFFICIENT - Equipped with 1200-Watts, this cyclonic vacuum uses powerful, nonstop suction to deep clean surfaces in one pass.
- ADVANCED MULTI-LEVEL FILTRATION - Say goodbye to allergies! Its HEPA filtration system removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micrometers in diameter. That's 300x smaller than a hair!
- INCREDIBLE VALUE - Comes with premium attachments for cleaning various surfaces: sofa/pet brush, floor brush, combination crevice nozzle/bristle brush, telescopic metal wand, dust compartment, and power cord
- CONVENIENT - Step button to turn on/off, automatic cable rewinder, 360° hose swivel, and telescopic wand helps you get high and hard-to-reach areas without injuring your back.
- EASY MAINTENANCE - Bagless design with translucent dust compartment also includes an LED light alert for when the dust container & filters are full. All you need to do is empty and wash it with water before use.
- Low-noise, bagless vacuum cleaner perfect for hard-floors and carpets; high suction performance thanks to advanced Multi-Cyclone technology.
- Ideal for those of us who suffer from allergies- contains HEPA filter- the air blown out is cleaned by filtering up to 99.95% (H13) or 99.995% (H14).The air sucked is nearly 100% free of household dust, pollen, dust mite allergens, mold, spores and odors.
- Comes with a variety of tools: XL parquet nozzle - for all types of hard floors, 3-part accessory set: upholstery / furniture /crevice nozzle in a practical cloth bag, 35" long XL-easytouch telescopic tube and 6' XL Premium suction hose.
- Save your money as no bags are required and the vacuum comes with an efficient, lifetime filter. Vacuum waste is held in a container and it can be emptied by a press of a button.
- On/off Brush roll switch and 3-level height adjustment
- Motion control system. Motor (Amps): 12
- Adjustable suction power. Filtration : Exhaust Filter Type - HEPA
- 33-Ft. Reach system. Dust Capacity (Dry Quarts): 1.4
- HEPA filter
- Motorized brush roll for outstanding pickup of dirt, hair and other debris across carpets and scatter free cleaning on hard floors
- 15x Multi-cyclonic technology provides excellent suction and keeps your filters cleaner for longer
- Easy empty dirt tank designed for easy disposal of dirt and debris
- Fingertip controls provide convenient access to the brush roll on/off and variable suction to easily transition from carpet to hard floors
- For true versatility of cleaning a dusting brush, upholstery and crevice tool are Included to remove pet hair, dirt and other debris from hard to reach places
- WindTunnel 3 technology creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- 360 degree pivot technology gives you portable, continuous cleaning motion in every direction
- Stair stability is designed to sit comfortably on each step while cleaning between floors
- Powered floor nozzle moves from carpet to hard floors with a touch of a button
- 20 foot cord with auto cord Rewind
Bagless vacuum cleaners use centrifugal force, in which dirt particles are thrown against the outer wall of the collection container. In general, two construction principles can be distinguished:
- Bagless Unicylonian vacuum cleaner
- Bagless Multi-cyclone vacuum cleaner
With the single cyclone vacuum cleaner, only the coarsest particles are collected in the collection container, while the smallest particles are collected in the central filter. The filter must be cleaned regularly so that the suction power is not reduced. It is best to keep it under the tap and let it dry completely before replacing the filter. A well maintained filter has a life of about one year and must be replaced.
The multicyclone vacuum cleaner works in the same way: the air passes through several stages and the finer dust particles are removed from other smaller cyclonic stages. There is no central filter for this bagless vacuum cleaner, so there is no need for tedious cleaning.Single-cyclone vacuum cleaners are cheaper and recommended for small rooms, while easy-to-clean multi-cyclone vacuum cleaners are the best choice in large homes.
What are the advantages of a Bagless vacuum cleaner?
The advantage of bagless vacuum cleaners is obvious and is constantly being confirmed in practice. Thanks to this technology, there is no need to use expensive filters and dust bags, as the dirt lands directly in the dust container. This makes these vacuum cleaners much cheaper to maintain. In addition, the models are the most environmentally friendly solution compared to vacuum cleaners with bags because there are no bags to throw away.But there is also an interesting aspect to consider during the suction process, because the suction power does not decrease so quickly with these models when the tank is full. Some manufacturers also offer devices with a transparent dust container, so you can always see how much dirt and dust it contains.And perhaps you have already had the experience that during the cleaning process, you noticed that you no longer have a bag of vacuum cleaner in stock and that you have to buy a new one before you can continue. Such a scenario is not necessary with a vacuum cleaner without a dust bag.
Advantages and disadvantages of a bagless vacuum at a glance
- filters can be washed and reused by hand
- particularly environmentally friendly, as no bags are used
- Bagless vacuum cleaners are therefore cheaper in the long term.
- Available in many different variants and designs
- When the collection container is emptied, a cloud of dust usually forms.
What are the disadvantages of bagless vacuum cleaners?
The big disadvantage of vacuuming without a bag is that the container is emptied. While a bag is simply thrown into the trash, disposal is rather unhygienic and less appetizing. The cloud of dust can create new dirt, so allergy sufferers need to be particularly careful. Although bagless vacuum cleaners with HEPA filters are available from retailers, it is difficult to avoid contact with dust by emptying the container into the waste bin.
Another disadvantage is that a large amount of dust and dirt can accumulate in the cyclone unit, which usually has to be removed by hand, and these models also require a little more maintenance. But, as the comparison shows, there are enough vacuum cleaners without bags, which can be emptied and cleaned with relative ease.
Unfortunately, not all vacuum cleaners can handle pet hair. Pet hair is a demanding opponent when it comes to vacuuming. A weak vacuum cleaner with classic brushes will leave most of the hair on carpets. High power and a special brush are required to extract hair from the nooks and crannies of carpets and carpets. So if you are looking for the best vacuum for pet hair, we are sure you will find a pet vacuum that will suite your needs.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: