Bissel vacuum cleaners are offered both as battery operated and cable operated vacuum cleaners. It is interesting to note that the manufacturer does not use dust bags and primarily offers so-called cyclone vacuum cleaners. The devices differ in handle, stand and hand vacuum cleaner. these are 10 best Bissell vacuums:
10 best Bissell vacuum cleaners
- One Pass Technology With Powerful Suction And Innovative Brush Design To Clean On The Initial Pass (Removes Most Surface Debris Based On Visual Test Btp0221)
- Powerful, Multi Cyclonic Suction System For Lasting Suction That Captures And Keeps Dirt In The Bin, Where It Belongs
- Multi Level Filtration With A Washable Filter Helps Reduce Household Dust And Allergens. Power : 8 Amps
- Lightweight Design Makes It Easy To Carry And Push Without Sacrificing Power. Automatic Cord Rewind no. Surface Type: Bare Floors, Carpet, Sealed Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery
- Extended Cleaning Reach With A 25 Foot Power Cord, 6 Foot Hose, And 13.5 Inch Cleaning Path
- Powerful, convenient, and easy to use
- Powerful suction makes it great for quick pick ups with multipurpose versatility
- Versatile cleaning three machines in one: a stick vacuum, handle vacuum, and stair vacuum
- With a crevice tool for furniture and a floor nozzle for stairs
- Clean hard floors and surface dirt on carpets and area rugs. Surface Type:Counter Tops, Sealed Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet. Dirt Cup Capacity: 0.67 liter
- Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll + scatter free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge to edge cleaning
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology maximize pet hair removal - even if it's embedded
- 27' power cord automatically rewinds for quick and simple storage
- Swivel steering makes cleaning around furniture and obstacles a breeze
- Edge-to-edge cleaning feature reaches closer to walls and into corners with each pass
- Includes specialized pet tools like the pet hair corner tool and the pet turboeraser tool
- Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning. Plus, no more bags to buy or change ever
- Multi surface cleaning: Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power Rating : 9 amps
- DIRT cup filters and Post Motor filter help capture more Fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
- Weighs less than eight pounds. Easy to maneuver with the integrated carrying handle
- Innovative Multi-Surface vacuum: Deep clean with the whirlwind canister vacuum. This vacuum features an integrated airflow control on the handle that can be easily switched at your fingertips. It includes three settings: carpet, upholstery & hard floors
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver: vacuum anywhere around your home with ease with this lightweight vacuum. The Eureka whirlwind vacuum cleaner weighs less than 8 pounds and can easily maneuver under and around furniture and stairs thanks to its swivel steering and telescoping metal Wand
- 3L dust container, no maintenance costs: No bags or filters required. The whirlwind has a Bagless design and uses washable filters. Rinse the filters as needed and you're ready to go
- 2-In-1 integrated crevice tool: The Eureka whirlwind canister vacuum features a crevice tool integrated into the hose handle so it's at your fingertips whenever you need and will never get lost. Easily disconnect the handle from the hose and then you can switch between a crevice tool and a dusting brush
- Easy-to-use: spend more time cleaning and less time struggling with your vacuum cleaner. The Eureka whirlwind has automatic cord Rewind, saving your valuable time. The whirlwind has a one-button release for easy dust cup emptying
- Fast and easy cleaning in a lightweight vacuum with powerful suction and innovative brush design that cleans more on the initial pass
- Innovative brush design rotates down into the carpet to clean more on the initial pass
- Cyclonic System for long lasting, powerful suction. Bag Type : Bagless
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more
- Easy Empty dirt tank, Multi Level Filtration, and washable foam tank filter. Note: Please refer user manual attached below for item installation and troubleshooting steps. Hose Length: 6 inch. Brush System: Rotating Clear Window
- Tangle-free brush roll, specialized pet tools - remove embedded pet hair everywhere
- NEW pet turboeraser tool, new snap on handle- 2in1 pet brush, brush on/off for scatter free cleaning
- 8.5Amps, cleaning path: 12.375in, hose length 8ft,
- Swivel steering, edge to edge cleaning with suction channel technology
- DIRT cup capacity: 1.5L, power cord length: 30ft.Surface Height Settings:5
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless cleaning time.7.2 volts of power.Easy-to-remove, top loading dirt container
- Safe on carpet, rugs and hard floors.Perfect for in-between cleanings.
- The light will stay on when plugged in and fully charged. As soon as the plug is removed the unit from the charger - the light will go off but the unit will power on
- This is a motorized sweeper, not a vacuum. There is no suction provided by this product. Battery charge time - 12 hours
- NOTE : The unit will not charge if the power switch is in the "on" position. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL will donate $10 to BISSELL Pet Foundation for each CleanView Rewind Pet purchase upon activation.
- Triple Action Brush Roll loosens, lifts and removes embedded dirt and pet hair from multiple surfaces.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors.
- Automatic Cord Rewind wraps the 25' power cord for you so you never have to wrap the cord again.
- Edge-to-edge cleaning provides a powerful clean all the way to the edge of every room in your home
The American manufacturer is widely known for its efficient vacuum models. However, if you are interested in a particular model, you should also check the other Bissel vacuum cleaners first. In this case, the purchase decision may be easier.
Vacuum cleaners with Bissel hand Vacuums
Bissel hand vacuums with handles keep your floors free of dust, crumbs and other impurities.
These devices are within easy reach and achieve sufficient suction power. In this category, you can use battery-powered models and wired vacuum cleaners.
High-end models are equipped with a 36-volt lithium-ion battery that can run for up to 95 minutes. The devices are equipped with a motorised brush roller. The advantage is that the brush profile is kept very low so that you can easily vacuum under furniture. Another interesting feature is the joint joint, which facilitates the lifting of the upper handle. In this way, you can also pass under tables and chairs without having to bend the vacuum cleaner.
These Bissel handle vacuum cleaners are also equipped with EdgeREACH technology. This maximizes suction power, especially at the corners of the suction nozzle. Thanks to the innovative soft-touch grip with fingertip switch, you’ll always have your vacuum under perfect control. And don’t forget to mention the special pet brush roller, which eliminates stubborn bristles on a wide variety of floors.
The Featherweigth series is one of the lightest vacuum cleaners on the market, but it’s a wired model. With a range of about 6 m, they offer a sufficiently large range. The suction power is big enough not to need a washable filter.
All vacuum cleaners with handles work without dust bags. The proven cyclonic suction technique is used as a suction technique. In this category are the series
MultiREACH Ion and Feather weight
If you want to buy an even narrower, flatter model of vacuum cleaner for hard-to-reach areas, you can rely on the BISSELL MultiReach vacuum cleaner, which works with 12 V and is available in blue-black, orange-gray and grey-green. The orange model comes with 18V, while the green model comes with about 25V. The particularity of this series of models is the presence of a handheld vacuum cleaner integrated in the handle of the vacuum cleaner, which can be removed if necessary and therefore represents a practical device to vacuum the car or remove small areas of dirt. This unit gives you 15 minutes of full suction power, after which the battery must be recharged. Therefore, the device is more suitable for cleaning small living areas. The motorized brush rollers allow you to effectively clean all types of floors without losing a single crumb. Weighing only 2.6 kg, the vacuum cleaner is so light that you don’t have to worry about vacuuming and you have enough energy left for other tasks. The battery charge time on this model is eight hours, so it’s best to charge it at night. The dust removal capacity of this handle vacuum cleaner is 0.4 litres, which also makes it suitable for use in small apartments and homes. In addition to the vacuum cleaner, you will also receive a dusting brush and a grooved brush for joints and small surfaces.
About the company
Behind the Bissel brand is American Bissel Inc. also known as Bissel Homecare. The company develops a wide range of vacuum cleaners and floor care products. Bissel was founded in 1876 by Melville Bissel. Bissel soon invented a carpet sweeper.
The company, based in Walker, Michigan, is also a sponsor of the legendary Bissel Pro Cycling Team, which is represented internationally in cycling. Bissel’s most important products include, for example
- Battery-powered vacuum cleaner
- Bagless vacuum cleaner
- Handle the vacuum cleaner
- Floor-mounted vacuum cleaner
- Vacuum cleaners and vacuum cleaners
- Various floor cleaning products